July 27, 2013

October 5, 2011

July 26, 2011

July 4, 2011

May 18, 2011

November 23, 2010

November 4, 2010

Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

Storm damage help

January 30, 2009

Property tax relief is available to the owners of properties damaged or destroyed by recent snows or flooding, according to the Washington State Department of Revenue 

Property owners can apply to county assessors to reduce the taxable value of affected properties. Relief could include a partial abatement or refund of taxes paid in 2009 and a reduction of future taxes until the property is restored.

To apply for property tax relief in Clark County, the owner must file a Taxpayer's Claim for Reduction of Assessments form together with a Petition for Property Tax Refund with the Department of Assessment and GIS.

These forms are also available through the Clark County Assessor's office webpage or you can call them at 360-397-2391.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon

Get Social

© 2017 Clark County Horse. Proudly created with wix.com

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now