Storm damage help

Property tax relief is available to the owners of properties damaged or destroyed by recent snows or flooding, according to the Washington State Department of Revenue Property owners can apply to county assessors to reduce the taxable value of affected properties. Relief could include a partial abatement or refund of taxes paid in 2009 and a reduction of future taxes until the property is restored. To apply for property tax relief in Clark County, the owner must file a Taxpayer's Claim for Reduction of Assessments form together with a Petition for Property Tax Refund with the Department of Assessment and GIS. These forms are also available through the Clark County Assessor's office webpage or you can call them at 360-397-2391.

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2017 Clark County Horse. Proudly created with

Get Social

  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now